Rockingham Forest Chopping Boards are a range of high quality and stylish chopping boards made from a variety of high class woods.
All Rockingham Forest products are designed to be of the best and most sustainable materials to enhance the performance of your knives.
• Produced from Carbonized Acacia & Rubber Wood (25cm dia, 4.5cm thick)
• Extra thick, durable and kinder to knife blades
• Easy to clean, simply wipe with a hot clean damp cloth
• Safe and hygienic surface that is sympathetic to knife edges
• Attractive striped extra thick chopping board
CARBONIZED ACACIA - Acacia is a fast-growing evergreen tree that is prized for its durability, lustrous finish and varied shades. It is a genus of shrubs and trees belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae.
RUBBER WOOD - Rubber wood is light coloured medium density tropical hardwood from the Parà rubber tree, usually found in southeast Asia. The tree is generally found in rubber plantations and is commonly known as an environmentally friendly wood.